It's been a long time since my last post, and I was beginning to feel the pressure. I knew I had to come back with something good, so here goes...
If you subscribe to the How to of the Day in iGoogle then you already know about this awesome, but completely useless, trick- How to connect two paper clips without touching them.
Curiosity got the best of me this morning, and since no one was around, I tried it.
Imagine my anticipation as I quickly tried to find the perfect sized piece of paper and two matching paperclips (not too big, not too small).
I folded the paper into a "z" just like the directions said. I studied the example picture and placed the paper clips exactly where I was supposed to. I slowly started pulling at each end of the paper...the paper clips moved closer...and closer...and closer...and the next thing I knew- POP!- they flew off the paper!
I grabbed the paper clips, and by what can only be described as magic, they were connected.
Now, I know what you're thinking- "This can't be. I don't believe her!" So, I encourage you to take 2 minutes out of your day and give it a try. If it takes little to entertain yourself, then you will be delighted by this trick. If not, then I apologize in advance for wasting your time.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment