Saturday, October 6, 2007

iGoogle

iGoogle- where to begin...

I thought it was just one more thing to remember to check every day. One more thing to spend time setting up. However, once I got all my tabs set just how I like them and I decided how I wanted everything to look, I can't stop using it! It is pure genius!

I am a "to do" list maniac. I love to make to do lists for work, school, home, grocery shopping, etc. The problem is, I put them on so many different post-it notes and scraps of paper that they tend to get lost in my purse, on my desk, or wherever else they end up. So, it should come as no surprise that my favorite part about iGoogle is the ability to put "to do" lists in my different tabs.

Another wonderful iGoogle necessity is the countdown tool. You can put a specific date in and you will see how many days until you reach that date. I use it to tell me how many days until I finish Grad school......... not that I'm anxious to graduate or anything.

So, there you have it. iGoogle is wonderful : )

No comments: